Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stake Conference Adult Session

Here we are.  Saturday evening at the Stake Center.  This might be the first time in over a decade when Adult session in stake conference fills half of the gym!  I don't know what the head count is (I wonder if anyone counts like is done on Sunday).  But it's impressive.  The topic is hastening the work.  I'm so glad to hear reference to Clayton Christensen's book.  I would love to share my thoughts about Christensen's book.  I think there are some great lessons for us to learn.  When I write us, I'm referring to me, my family, and especially my son.  In fact, one of the things I can do to help my son in his efforts to serve others.

One of the great concepts of Christensen's book is the benefit of associating with an institution that seeks to serve others.  For many individuals, being given an opportunity to serve others is an attractive reason to join an organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment